Dr Linda believes a smile makeover can be further enhanced by FACIAL INJECTABLES to soften wrinkles and plump up areas that have lost volume. In addition the use of SKIN MICRONEEDLING is important to rejuvenate the skin to have more collagen and elastin forming and both will work together to enhance your overall appearance.
Whether its definition, symmetry, volume or relaxing the wrinkles you are after Dr Linda will incorporate a treatment plan to ensure you have the enhancements in your face to compliment your smiles.
The anti wrinkle treatments target…
- crow’s feet
- bunny lines on the nose
- smoker’s lips
- gummy smiles
- Sore Jaw muscles from teeth grinding
Dermal fillers target…
- lip definition
- lip volume and augmentation
- naso-labial folds
- marionette lines
- chin folds
- chin enhancements
Why see us for your facial injectable treatments?
- Dentists have the highest undergraduate training in facial anatomy than most medical practitioners and their ancillary staff.
- We administer local anaesthetics daily so are very skilled at injecting effectively and as painlessly as possible.
- We are skilled at analysing the proportions of the face, know how the individual muscles in the face work and understand where the lips and gums should be positioned, so we will ensure your treatment looks natural and achieve your desired results.
- No one has to know you have had any facial injectables done because you just came to see the dentist.
Dr Linda as a dentist is not just treating your teeth but the person behind it so she has gone in search of ways to enhance your smile and appearance to give her patients a better longer lasting result.
Dr Linda performs SKIN MICRONEEDLING using your own platelet rich plasma or a combination of hylaronic acid and vitamin C to give your skin the rejuvenation it needs to look and feel great.
What does it do?
Skin Microneedling works by stimulating your own body’s collagen formation. We use a dermastamp with fine needle penetration to enhance blood supply to the area and regenerate the skin below the dermis and also infuse collagen and growth factors from the platelet rich plasma deeper into the skin to generate more cell renewal. The depth of needle penetration can be adjusted depending on the skin rejuvenation levels required and can be targeted to the face and neck.
What does it treat?
- Fine lines
- Under eye wrinkles and loose skin
- Hyper-pigmentation, dark spots
- Pore size reduction
- Skin tightening
- Skincare product delivery
The skin is cleansed, gently exfoliated and antiseptic is applied. Numbing cream will be applied to the area to lessen the discomfort. Some blood will also be taken to obtain the PRP.
A small handheld pen like device with a sterile, disposable tip is then used to stamp the skin. Our needling pen’s multi-speed and adjustable needle depth allow needles to pierce the skin’s layers at 90 degrees and increase the absorption of the PRP.
A hyaluronic acid mask will also be given to be used at home that evening and some post-op instructions.
When will i see results?
Visible results can take about 2-6 weeks and continue for up to 6 months.
How many treatments is required?
A series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart is ideal to be in line with skin cell renewal.
When should you start?
We believe prevention is always better then cure and with wrinkles they are no different in the fight against aging. The most effective way is to intervene early (often in a patient’s 20’s, 30’s or 40’s) before wrinkles are deeply set. By preventing the muscle contractions in certain areas you prevent the wrinkles from forming in the first place.