Get in touch with us on
(02) 9100 0831 or via completing the contact form. We will be in touch with you as soon as we can!
Imbalances in the structures of the head, neck and temporamandibular joints (TMJ) can lead to headaches.
We do thorough examination and diagnoses of your headache, jaw joint dysfunctions, teeth grinding and clenching. Facial injectables may be used as an adjunctive therapy to help with the symptoms of your pain and manage your chronic condition.
By correctly diagnosing the problem we can help relieve and treat your headaches using a combination of splint therapy, muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories to relieve and treat your symptoms.
Call us today if you suffer from a combination of these symptoms:
- Headaches and migranes
- Painful jaw joints
- Clicking or popping of the jaw joints
- Difficulty chewing hard foods
- Locked jaw
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Earaches with no signs of infection
- Head neck and shoulder muscle pain
- Pain behind the eyes
- Sinus problems